Care for Artificial / Fashion Jewellery
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off .
- Don’t Put on Lotion or Perfume with your Jewelry on. Some perfumes and lotions are not 100% natural and may tarnish your jewellery.
- Avoid using it while dish washing or washing clothes.
- Store it as per the material. Segregate different types of jewellery. do not keep along with gold/ silver jewellery.
- Pearl simulant jewellery can be stored in plastic bag or boxes . DO NOT store in velvet pouches. Can also be stored with ant-tarnish paper and folded in to make a pouch.
- Metal jewellery can be stored similarly in air tight containers to avoid oxidation. It can also be hanged with plastic case if possible in a closed compartment.
- Clean your jewellery with a soft cloth like eye glass cloth or similar. In case required, mild detergent with warm water depending on the material.
- Silver plated jewellery can be polished if required, with appropriate jewellery cleaners. please try them at the back side or on a damaged piece before use.
- DO NOT SPRAY PERFUME after wearing jewellery.